JOHN W. CROWDER, DDS
Meet Dr. Crowder
Dr. John Crowder was born in Jackson, Tennessee and graduated from Jackson Central-Merry High School. He earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Tennessee at Knoxville and attended dental school at the University of Tennessee Center for the Health Sciences in Memphis. After earning his dental degree in 1983 Dr. Crowder completed a General Practice Residency at St. Anthony Hospital in Oklahoma City. He then went on to a residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at University Hospital (now Shands Hospital) in Jacksonville, Florida from 1986 until 1990, followed by a fellowship at the University of Florida in Gainesville. Dr. Crowder then entered into private practice in Jackson in 1991.
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Tennessee Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Tennessee Dental Association
- Seventh District Dental Society
- Dr. John Crowder is certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.